Monday, March 2, 2015

My hunt for the Loch Ness monster starts....


Well myself and my team (yes it's billy the bloody dog, get over it!) are camped on the shore looking for the monster.
 We've set up our bait of donuts, well everybody likes a donut don't they.  We've set up dozens of the latest hi-tech infrared, laser triggered motion sensors, which will trigger the camera when the monster goes past (or every bastard passing duck, swan, fish etc... bloody hi-tech crap!)
  I'm fairly confident that by the weekend the Loch Ness monster will be captured by one of my cameras, hopefully in broad daylight... Why is it called broad daylight?, you never get narrow daylight do you.  Anyway as soon as the picture is sorted I'll post it here.  Just in time for my Loch Ness monster tours.......  Oh and the merchandising..

No comments: