Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Is there life out there?


Is there life out there? (hums X files theme music)
 Scientists have been puzzling over FSB's (fast radio bursts) these bursts from outside our solar system all have multiples or 187.5.  First detected in 2007 just 10 have been detected, all have dispersion measures of multiples of a single number 187.5 ( I don't know what it means either)  however some scientists say the pattern is just 5 in 5000 of it naturally occurring.
 Some claim it's aliens trying to contact us, others think it's pulsars, if it's aliens with just 10 contacts in 8 years they aren't trying very hard to contact us.
 Don't get me wrong, I'm sure alien life exists, no seriously, it has to, the vast size of the universe and the trillions and trillions of suns and planets mean it's impossible for the combination of things needed for life to happen just once. And look at the varity of life on our planet. 
 Whether that alien life is intelligent and has flying saucers is another thing altogether, I'm just talking life here, maybe a litchen or a bug?, but trust me it's out there somewhere.
 To be honest I'm still looking for intelligent life here......

No comments: