Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bigfoot in daylight


Well I said I wanted to see Bigfoot in daylight so here it is, after lots of stalking and even more donuts a daylight shot of a ...... well Bigfoot?
I was hoping to get video of a real Bigfoot in the woods near me, but after me stalking him/her, he or she has taken out an injunction to stop me stalking (only in the UK eh!) So sadly there's unlikely to be any video, that and frankly I can't be arsed to make one.
So from the evidence of your own eyes Bigfoot in Wales is clearly real....  Well the camera never lies does it....

Sorry about the quality of the blow-up but like all Bigfoot shots there seems to be some blurring, must be a Bigfoot thing, or maybe a gausine blur type thing......

My hugely expensive Bigfoot tours will be starting soon along with all the merchandising,  so no ulterior motive then.     Next week my hunt for the Loch Ness monster!!   Wink!




No comments: