Friday, November 12, 2021

Well the funerals over...

 

 Well the funerals over, and went better than I expected, although the legal stuff is going to take a while to sort out.

 I'm glad I picked a red flower wreath as everybody else went for the exact same wreaths, it looked like they'd bought a job lot to be honest.  The vicar did a cracking job, so good I asked if he'd do mine if he's still around when I go.

 Tommy (the deceased) famous for his terrible jokes, rather like me, had the last laugh.  We went into the funeral to the Welsh Guards march, and came out to Johnny Cashs burning ring of fire.. for a cremation!, good for you Tommy, thumbs up mate, I like it.  Think I might go with burn baby burn.

 Today it's bloody hospital time again, to be honest I'm totally shattered, next week I have my flu and covid booster and really I should start Christmas shopping... Although what the hell to buy for everybody has me stumped.



No comments: