Friday, November 5, 2021

I'm seriously angry!!!!

 

 Yesterday someone decided to give me advice about how I should run my family, worse how I should spend my own money, and the really deeply offencive bit that my children are no longer my responsibility as they are over 18.  Well news flash, I might not be legally responsible but they are still MY children, and I'll look after them how and when I like.  It's fuck all to do with you!

 I'll also spend my money as I like, I'll buy what and when I want, hey, I'll even light tenners and use them to light the bloody gas stove if I want, it's my fucking money not your's!

 Theres a line you don't cross, a filter if you will, when talking to friends.  Most people for example wouldn't dream of asking about their friends favorite sexual position, that sort of thing.  Well guess what telling them how to look after their children is over the line.... in my case well over. You have no idea how pissed off and offended I am.

 So in respones to your advice some of mine in return.

One.  If I want or need advice I'll ask someone whose advice I would value or trust.

Two.  Don't tell me how I should spend my money, not now, not ever.

Three.  Never tell me how to raise my children or comment on how I look after them.  Thats my business, nothing to do with you.

Four.  As the incredible hulk used to say   " don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" and boy am I angry now!

No comments: