Monday, November 29, 2021

Water....

 

 A few water pics, I'm putting up whats new, but not getting much chance to get out. 

 Also trying to decide what to treet myself with for Christmas, I've spotted a cracking video camera, a propper pro job with seperate screen and dual mics, at a silly price (about half what it's worth) but the truth is will I get my moneys worth out of it?  I haven't done hardly any video recently with the kit I have so I have my doubts.  Then theres a LONG lens I fancy... trouble is I don't even use the 300mm much as it is.  I'm not doing motorsports and wildlife so again I have my doubts.

 I do fancy a new camera body, so thats most likely what I'll end up buying myself, but again sadly I'm not exactly out every day with the existing cameras so is it a waste of money?    Still you can't take it with you can you.... I'm going to have a blooy good go.....






No comments: