Monday, November 8, 2021

Something fishy going on?.

 

 At the moment we're in the middle or sorting out a funeral.  My problem is I'm now getting a different version of how we came to be into position of the will.  The original story was the will was given to a family member by the deceased many years ago and forgotten then passed onto my mother after his death, yesterday I got a different version.  Now it seems his son had the will and sent it the other family member who passed it back to my mother.

 Now that sounds like the usual confusion you get with funerals, except my mother has given me both stories and made a big fuss about the other person hanging onto the will for years in the original story, now she's decided it fits better if they just got it rather than the original it's been around for years.

 Now this leaves me with a problem, do I believe the first or second story (and it makes a difference) in fact do I believe anything she now tells me?.  This is an issue, for me at least.  And I don't really know what to do.

 I can't check until the funeral, then I can get hold of the other people concerned (and possibly do them some mischief) At the moment thats the way I'm feeling...  well it's been a stressfull few weeks with one thing and another!.

 By the way if you want to buy funeral flowers you might have to sell something to pay for them.... Africa maybe...  bugger me they are expensive!

No comments: