Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Poltergeist at work again?

 

 A few days ago something weird happened - again!

 A day or so earlier I'd left a note for my youngest son, a small shopping list really on the kitchen worktop, then I think two days later I made soup in a saucepan, washed it out and put it back on the stove (I've got more saucepans than shelves)  Next day I go to make cheese sauce in same saucepan and guess what?, the note is now in the saucepan on the bloody stove!

 Now theres no way it could have blown there, theres no drafts in my kitchen anyway, and even if there was it's hardly likely to blow a note across the kitchen and up and into a saucepan yards away on the stove, more likely just onto the floor.  But as I ofter leave notes and none ever end up on the floor even thats unlikely.

 Neither of my sons did it, and I certainly didn't, that leaves only the troop of supermodels I keep around to keep the neighbours guessing.... (I wish)   So if we didn't... well there isn't anybody else.


No comments: