Monday, November 29, 2021

Busy day

 

 I've got a fairly busy day again today.

 This morning, I'm taking a friend for her Covid booster. Hope shes better after it than I was, mind I had the flu jab the same day just a few hours earlier, felt rough that evening, proper fever symptons, old lasted a few hours but I'm getting them different days next time.

 Then it's shopping for me and my mother (always bloody fun) then I have to take her shopping over and sort out her lunch, probably a take away today as I'm shattered.  Didn't get much sleep last night due to a headache.

 Then it's try and sort some Christmas presents out, my brothers the biggest problem, I did think of some psh vodka, he likes grey goose, it's not cheap but I'm told it very nice (I'm a whisky man) sadly that idea died when I found out he still had some left from last year (I bought him a few) then I found out he likes Irish coffee (coffe with whisky and cream floated on top) So I thought.  Ahhhh  a nice whisky, that plan fell at the first fence when I discovered he had some bushmills already..

 And thats the problem with mu brother, he's on good money, and he buys anything he needs, a rolex watch.  yep he got that, a new computer, yep, so trying to figure out what to buy him short of a lear jet and thats above my budget I'm stumped.

 Any ideas?  Post them in the comments....

No comments: