Friday, December 18, 2020

I've had a guts full!

Sorry but it's rant time again. FFS all I seem to do is end up with dramas. We've already got two dead computers, we get another water cooled monster and it's dead within 5 minutes of pluging the bastard in! Then I have to download a repair package for the windows, that worked up to the point I ran out of of hard drive space on another computer and bloody nearly killed that one. My mothers washing maching in buggered, so I'll have to sort that out next week, thats after getting a fucking plumber to answer the phone. My mothers tv and cooker are also on the blink and I've got a mechanic booked to sort out some bloody turbo pipes or something on the car (it doesn't affect it driving just gives an error message) so all in all a few grands worth needs sorting out and of cousre Wales is going to bloody shut down again next bastard week! If it wasn't for a stiff drink I'd be nailing mums washing machine repair mans head to his coffee table.... Not that I had a temper you understand... like hell I don't... what was it the hulk used to say... " you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" Just off to get a hammer and 6 inch nails.... fuck it they get turky dinner in prison dont they?

No comments: