Wednesday, December 23, 2020

I want some peace, and covid update.

I've spent the last few months stressed out. My two phones and on the go all the time, we blunder from one drama to another. It seems I'm the only person in the world who can sort anything out. So far in the last few months I've had to sort out three washing machine crisis, a tv, two or three computers, a fridge freezer that was fucking fine in the first place that still had to be replaced. Now I've got a gearbox dead on a car they are apparently custom built for, my own car has just had some work for the mot due soon. I've got a turky crisis going on... no not a shortage, where to put another fucker. As for the covid my test sort of came back negative, I say sort of because it didn't come back at all. After 7 days waiting for the result I rang them (remember I'd been isolating) they couldn't find me, so they gave me another number, I rang them and they couldn't find me either, eventually after about an hour on the phone and waiting wile they rang a maganger and head office, the woman asked how I was feeling, I said fine except for the cough, thats all I've had all along to be honest, she asked how long I'd had the cough and I told her when it had started (by now I was finished iolating anyway) she then said oh your negative then. Have a nice Christmas. Now I don't know for sure she fould my result or took a guess. The cough I had was the classic covid cough, but I never had any other symptons... I'll never know for sure. I thought I had it anyway. Well I'd better get cracking, theres a ship sinking somewhere and I need to rescue the passengers, after that theres a famin I need to sort out... yes I'm taking the piss but it's starting to feel like I'm bloody superman, I might as well wear my pants over my trousers....

No comments: