Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Makes me wonder if I'm in the real world sometimes...


 There was a report recently that some eminent scientists claim there's a 50% chance we're living in a Matrix like fake world.
 I'm not an eminent scientist but I do wonder what world I am living in....
 Take my local town for example. It's like the night of the living dead there, people shuffling around looking baffled, half the shops shut by two in the afternoon.  Motorists unable to drive the right way around a roundabout, it can't be real... can it?
 Then yesterday, I got up had a scrub and a cuppa, and a few hours later I'm in a place that makes Rattlesnake antivenom, I mean WTF!  Why would a place like that even be here, Rattlesnakes aren't really much of problem where I live on account of there not being any, indeed I haven't even seen an Adder in years never mind a bloody Rattlesnake.
 Well I suppose that proves we live in a Matrix world, or maybe it's just I have a strange life....

No comments: