Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's that time of year again.


 Yes it's the time of year where all the shops think it's Christmas (3rd week of November) so they are all banging out that bloody awful Christmas music in the stupid assumption that we'll all suddenly spend £30 million on crimbo presents instead of buying the tin of cat food and loaf of bread we went in for.
 Why they do it baffles me, frankly it just pisses people off, it certainly doesn't make me think of spending more money.  It's just makes me want to leave the shop quicker before I hear "rocking around the Christmas tree" for the twenty seventh fucking time.
 I mean it wouldn't be quite so bad if they had different music, but you can go into almost any shop and they'll have the same bloody CD going.  Drives me barmy!

No comments: