Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jeremy Clarkson and freedom

I see Jeremy Clarkson is in trouble again. Unaired footage of top gear apparently shows him saying 'eney meany miny mo' a hideous racist crime it now appears.  Trouble is pretty much everything is now classed as racist.
 I'm old enough to remember Great Briton as it used to be, a friendly Christian country where wars had been fought for freedom.  Now sadly none of those things are true, the country's been swamped by immigrants, freedom of speech is long gone, and I'm pretty sure Christianity is now now been overtaken by other religions.
Yes I know poor old Jeremy isn't the most PC person in the world, but the trouble is people are watching everything he just just looking for the flimsiest excuse to kick up a fuss. Even his dog has caused a stir because he named it after a black footballer, for Gods sake this country's gone bloody silly!
Yet the thing that bothers me is racism only seems to work one way, check out how many rap songs contain the N word, yet strangely I don't see any black rap stars in court for being racist, why is that?, surely the word is either racist or it's not.

No comments: