Thursday, May 22, 2014

Funny week really

It's been a funny week all in all.
Take yesterday, it started with decontaminating the fridge and ended with trying to find the tardis on an aerial photograph.
I say decontaminate the fridge advisedly, you see it's been some time since I did it.... well to be honest it probably hasn't been cleaned properly since the Romans were in Briton. Anyway the cheese has been going off in record time, so I figured maybe cleaning the fridge might help (seemed a good idea to me anyway)
So out came the bleach, the has mat suit in I went in!   It wasn't easy, you see my fridge is in a corner between the cooker and the wall, this means the door only opens so far, this in turn means getting the shelves out is a royal pain in the ass.  Eventually I got it clean and harder got the shelves back in.  Now to buy more cheese!
Also this week the new chuck key for the electric drill arrived from ebay, sadly it doesn't fit the bloody drill so I'll have to order another.  Why the keys can't be easier to find baffles me, lets face it they are all too easy to loose.  Even worse the drills all have different size chuck keys, although it's almost impossible to find out which one fits which drill, as nobody wants to tell you any sizes.
Back to the tardis, it's been on a local beach yesterday, a mate told me in the morning but I had stuff to do so couldn't goo and look, come the evening I went down to see but my mate rang before I got to the beach to tell me they'd gone.  My other friend who fancied going with me then looked online to see where it had been, it took me a while to realise they were searching bloody Google earth maps for it.  I mean what are the chances of it showing up on there the same day it was there, heaven knows how old the photos on the maps are.

No comments: