Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and health wealth, and prosperity.

Whats been happening in the Wayne household you ask? (ok you didn't really but I'll tell you anyway) Well to be honest, not a lot, I have had a quiet-ish couple of days. Truth be told, I'm still feeling a bit off colour from this flu thing.

Yesterday I thought it was time I got out in the fresh air and got some exercise, I went down Penard for a walk, I was going to go to Pwl-du beach, but I couldn't find anywhere near-ish to park and gave up (I'm still not up to a big walk) So I ended up on the cliffs at Penard (Gower, Wales) I took my camera of course, although the light was a bit sad and misty I still got a few shots.

Here is a pic, I liked the lighting here. More to follow. Wayne

No comments: