Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is over for another year

Well I had a very nice Christmas this year, we all went to my Mum's for Christmas day, and as my brother wasn't involved in cooking the Turkey all went well. Perhaps I should explain, my brother doesn't have a great track record when it comes to Christmas dinners. Over the years he's had a gas cut (not his fault really) he's forgotten to thaw the Turkey out first, then there was the time he was out Christmas morning trying to buy his Turkey.... etc etc.

It will be 2009 soon, we are getting closer to the 2012 Olympics, I can't help wondering how it will all end, will it even be ready? Will we send the same old names and faces yet again, will Paula Radcliffe even make the start of the marathon this time never mind the finish (will she use the same excuse "I was just using this Olympics as a training run for the next one" LOL!) Come on guys lets face it, she's had her day now, time for someone fit to have a go. Even Eddie the Eagle did better, at least he finished his events even if he did come last, ok he wasn't the greatest skier in the world, but my goodness he had guts! Wayne

No comments: