Monday, December 1, 2008

It was only a winters day..........







It was only a winters day..... Don't panic! fortunately for you Blogger doesn't support my singing.



So whats been happening with me? well fairly busy as usual, I have been helping a mate out for the last couple of weeks (he's in the USA, lucky devil) so it meant a few late nights, and a few skids on Friday night, the roads were a bit dodgy, nothing serious, but you could feel it getting a bit light on the steering now and again off the beaten track.



Today I have a sick child to care for, my youngest Sam's home with a bad chest (nasty cough) luckily for me the eldest was home as well in the afternoon as he has exams, this meant I could escape with the camera for an hour to go up over the mountain by my house, hence the title of today's images, it was frosty and cold but sunny, great to get out, I seem to have been stuck in a lot lately.



COMING SOON. Waynes how not to take pictures a new installment!!!

No comments: