Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming

Well it's not far off now, another week and it's all be over, although I have hardly started.
I'm currently dying of flu, feeling really ill to be honest, (apparently the hospitals are full all over Wales from the suffers with complications), trouble is I haven't really started my Christmas shopping yet, and I can't see me being up and about for a few days yet, so it's going to be a bit hectic when I am feeling better.
News, Adobe has released Lightroom 2.2 update, just a few fixes and new camera support, they have also launched configurator which is a new product giving users the option of customising the user interface in Photoshop CS4, this looks interesting, but I'm not sure how much advantage it will be in the real world, time will tell.
As I'm feeling to unwell to mess about uploading images, I'll put in my wish list instead.
Nikon sb 800 flash
Nikon D3x camera
Canon 50D camera
Damm good flu cure! Till next time Wayne

No comments: