Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone


Well I got my twenty quid back from Orange (eventually) although it shouldn't have been as difficult as it was, considering it was their mistake in the first place. A big thank you to the guys in Phones for you in Swansea for getting it sorted in the end! (can't recommend them enough, they spent around 2 hours on the phone to orange getting things sorted out for me, well done guys)

I'm still feeling lousy, this flu bugs really nasty, it hits heck out of you, no wonder the hospitals are full of it's victims, I have been grim for over a week.

I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Christmas holiday, and best wises for the New Year, have a good time and as they used to say on Hill street blues "Hey lets be careful out there" Good luck and God bless you all. Wayne

PS heres todays pic, and yes it's "the man in the red suit!"

No comments: