Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rubbish week!


Well what a rotten week! It's been one thing after another going wrong. My moble phone has been playing up for ages (I'm doomed with the bloody things)

A friend gave me her old one a few months back, but it was on a different network so I had to have it "chipped" to work (you can't just unlock it, that would be too simple!) That lasted a fair while then it point blank refused to see my sim card, I asked it nicely, I pleaded with it, I even threatened it to no avail. Next I scrounged a newish one, that didn't last the day before the contacts to the sim card fell off (while I was putting the card in....) I reverted to my even older one for a day or so before realising I'd only stopped using it because I didn't recieve any calls on it. Then there was the one that I couldn't hear the person speaking, that didn't last long either..... All in all I'd be better off with two cans and a long piece of string!


On top of that this weekend a large chunk of one of my back teeth "vanished" while I was eating a sweet, leaving me with mild toothache untill today when I could see my dentist for a rebuild job. Around the same time my watch also stopped (no I didn't eat it as well !!) I'm hoping it's just the battery but who knows.


On to todays image, after a few hours sitting in the dentist reading eighteen year old national geographic magizines (where do they get them from, they weren't there last time I went?) I though a wander with a camera was in order, I didn't go far, it was very cold and I didn't want to get the cold air in my repaired tooth till it set properly.

a B+W from a colour shot on a Canon converted in photoshop CS4. Wayne

No comments: