Monday, November 17, 2008


Well I have been busy again! and an interesting week or so.

Last week one of my wiper blades decided to part company with me, it was duly replaced, this week the other obviously feeling left out in the attention stakes decided to follow it brother to wherever knackered wiper blades go to die. I mention this because when I went to replace this one I discovered to my supprise theres two different size blades on my car.

For reasons unknowen Renault fit a longer blade on the drivers side. Luckly for me the lady in the shop knew this and was able to point me away from an 18 inch to the 20 inch blade I needed.

Today was another spending day, my bathroom sink U bend started leaking...... well not exactly started on it's own it had help from me. The u bend been getting blocked up so wally here decides to remove it and fix it, trouble is I forgot the golden rule of plumbing! (yes get a real plumber) anyway to cut a long wet story short always replace the rubber seals when you remove a pipe.

On to the image. a recent B+W of mumbles. Wayne

No comments: