Wednesday, March 16, 2022

the Apprentice tv series

 I've watched the Apprentice since the first series way back in the mists of time. This series seems different though.

 For one thing the classic "buying/selling" episode was missing, one of Lord Sugars favorites.  Secondly the selection of canditates seems odd, not the normal bunch, this lot are more or less unemployable.

 So far as well as the normal blunders these so called business men and women couldn't spell the word Arctic, then went on to make a baby food with the word DIE as part of the label, I mean come on!  How bloody dumb do you have to be to do that?

 I can kind of understand the arctic mistke, under pressure and rushing it's an easy one, but who makes food with the word DIE on the label?  Even a child would pick up on that.

 Then we come to who is going to win.  We're down to a women only final (hardly a supprise with the BBC running the program) but the odd part is the best canditates seem to have all been sacked. Ok to be fair it was a tough choice for Lord Sugar with a bunch of wasters like this but honestly these are not the best you have left.  None of these would get a job with me.

 So who is going to win, well I do have a bit of an idea, but lets watch and see.  My suspicion is this will be the last series anyway, it's lost it's fire, and frankly they need a better group of canditates to start with.  Personally I wouldn't trust this lot to blow up my airbed... and I don't even have one....

No comments: