Thursday, March 24, 2022

Camera bag WAY too heavy!

 

 No, it's no good pretending, my camera bag is silly heavy!   I've tried over the years taking stuff out but then miss it and it creeps back in.  Added to faster lens with better heavier glass and it's now daft.

 I was getting it ready for a weekend shoot, that mean adding a good few sets of flash batteries, that as well as some heavy lens, two bodies and spare camera battries makes matters worse.  I went to put it away today after sorting and it nearly pulled me over backwards.

 Now the killer is I still haven't got all the battries in yet, theres another few sets to go.  

 I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place.  You see I might need and will probably use most of the kits in the bag during the long day.  So I can't just "go light" on the other hand I dont fancy humping that weight about all day either.

 I'm going to have to look at different kit I think.

No comments: