Thursday, March 3, 2022

Reading the news.

 

Reading the news, no I'm not talking about Carol Barnes or John Suchet, I'm talking about my friends and family.

 For some reason the people around me feel the need to read me the news.  It's not that I can't read, I read very well and I read a lot of books, I just have people who think I should hear the latest news from them, rather than someone paid by the BBC or whoever.

 The real problem is I don't watch the TV news, because I don't really care about the politically biased crap we're spoon fed by the various channels, maybe biased isn't the right word, censored lying shit is more accurate.  Thats the reason I don't bother watching it in the first place.

 So why people feel the need to tell me the TV lies I can only guess.  Because they do bugger all and have nothing to talk about is one guess. Trying to look important with their finer on the pulse of the world is another guess. Whatever the reason it pisses me off.

 To make it worse it's not the normal "did you see that plane crash in Mexico?" Oh no it's the full story with their opinion on it and what our feeble minded bottom of pond crwling politicians think and arn't they wonderfull...    No They are brain dead morons I wouldn't trust to blow up my airbed, sadly that answer doesn't go down well, as true as it is.

 So heres a suggestion. Don't read the news to me, if I cared I'd read or watch it myself.  But I don't care, and I don't watch it for a reason.  

 So please don't make me suffer it from you, your not making me happy and you wont like me when I'm grumpy.  I hear the news I need to hear, and I probably get a better truer version than your getting from the biased broadcasting comperation or worse still the Daily Mail the joking newspaper (the old sunday sport lied less, and they found Elvis on the moon) most of the news channels have their own agenda too so none are reliable for the truth.

No comments: