Friday, January 28, 2022

Too many not-rights where I live!

 

 Sadly my part of south Wales has too many not-rights.  Not-rights are as you've probably guessed barking bloody mad!  The make mad Jack  McMad the maddest man in the world look positively sane to be honest.

 I don't know why this area has such a high concentration of nut cases, maybe something in the water, maybe pollution, more likely marrying your sister has something to do with it.  Anyway it makes life hard work.

 Take last night, walking home I had a cyclist ride past me on the 40MPH dual carriageway.  Nothing odd about that I hear someone say... Well it would be if he wasn't riding the wrong way against traffic at night with no lights and dark clothing, down the middle of the road between oncomming cars in both lanes.  Honestly he was either a total card carrying not-right or trying to get himself killed.

 Today I had another not-right watch me walking quickly trough a busy narrow street and let his dog run across in front of me on 30 foot or lead blocking the pavement. "it's ok he said, he wont bite"   "I fucking bite though" I said, adding "Move the bloody trip hazzard you moron" He dicided moving the dog was a good idea when I turned to move him.

 Then just a few minutes later I meet another dog walker sauntering down the middle of a busy narrow road, I wouldn't mind but theres a pavement both side, he didn't even move out of the way until he realised I wasn't stopping.   

In all impact tests carried out by ROSPA a two ton car v a moron with two small dogs.  The car always came off best.  Keep that in mind if you walk your dogs on the road, my cars freaking huge and heavy, and with my weight well over two tons!

No comments: