Friday, January 7, 2022

Hectic

 

 I't been hectic again, what with me getting over the tummy bug (now cleared up thankfully) and the usual family dramas I get very little ME time to do what I want.  Coupled to that the weathers been crap and I've got more or less bugger all pictures recently (I do have one or two) so frankly I'm fed up!

 I also seriously need a new pair of boots, it's just time to go and choose a pair, the last two pairs only lasted about 3 months each, mind I do walk a lot, but they really should last longer than that.

 A new series of the Apprentice started last night, it's too early yet to see who is a possible winner... so far none are looking good to me, but thats Lord Sugars job and good luck to him with that.  Time will see.

 I'll be posting a pic later if I get time I need to resize it in photoshop first then it's a few minutes to bung it up here on the blog.


No comments: