Friday, January 21, 2022

Poltergeist activity up again.

 

 I've mentioned my Poltergeist before on the blog, it seems very active again at the moment.

 Now I know some of you think I'm making this up or taking the piss but I promise you I'm not, it's true. Weird stuff has happened in my house since I moved in, now I know theres been at least one sudden death there and probably others I don't know about. I don't know if these are connected to the weird stuff or not, butmy house is very odd.

 Now I've also mentioned before it's not strictly normal poltergeist activity I'm getting, I'm not getting the chairs stacked on the table or stuff thrown around.  I'm getting stuff going missing to turn up later either in places I've already looked or worse right in the middle of the room, where it couldn't have got by accident.

 The last thing to do that was a case of Gopro bits, brackets, clamps, straps that sort of stuff in a nice hard case.  Could I find it?  Could I fuck!  I searched the bloody house for it, no sign of the git.  Then a few days later I went into my bedroom to get changed and bloody nearly fell over the hard case, it was in the middle of the floor.  Now theres no way it was there when I got up, I'd have hit it for sure coming out of the room.  So buggered if I know whats going on.

 Today my sons had things opening in his room, while he's watching, he didn't really believe in the poltergeist until the hall light turned itself on and clicked the switch while he was standing by it, and he was the only person in the house.

 Now it's not him playing silly buggers, he's not given to practical jokes, and it's not me.  My other sons away right now so it's not him. Nobody else has a key.  So whatever it is... Well your guess is as good as mine.

 Am I bothered?  No to be honest I'm not, I'm courious yes, but it's not nasty, ok it's a bloody pain in the arse on times but it doesn't seem to mean any real harm, so I can live with this.....

 This really isn't a joke or wind up. This stuff really happens.

No comments: