Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Weird stuff still happening.


 I was looking for my ground-sheet today, and it was bloody mising!
 Maybe I'd better explain.  For ages now I've carried a small ground-sheet in my camera bag.  This 3 x 6 foot piece of sturdy vinyl type material has really good insulating properties (I've laid on it on freezing concrete in november and been fine) it's also something dry to sit on if the grounds damp.
 The main important use though is to put on things for a bride to sit on to keep her dress clean, sometimes we'll pose a bride on an old tree, or bench, these can be dirty or wet.
 Anyway today I was swopping kit from bag to bag and the "half" piece I carry in my small camera bag had gone missing. I tried a few other bags I swop around depending on kit, no joy, then I started the search.  Eventually I find missing groundsheet in a gas mask bag (the gas mask I was wearing on my march 24th blog post).
 Now I know what your thinking.  The wally put it there while out taking the pics in march.  And a fine obvious answer except....  I've used it a good few times since then and haven't used the gas mask since the pics for the blog just before lockdown.  Now I know the worlds gone bonkers but even I wont walk around with the bloody gas mask on,  well not unless things get a lot worse. 
 So if I haven't used the gas mask since march, and I've used the ground-sheet recently... how the hell did it get in the bloody gas mask bag?
 Bloody poltergeist.

No comments: