Friday, July 24, 2020

Bears behind bars two, or teddy rescue update..


 A big thank you for all the donations. I can now tell you those poor dispondant abandoned bears are now safe and well and living on a yacht in Cannes France thanks to your kind donations...
 Their yacht is next to my new Teddy rescue floating headquaters (my yacht in fact) isn't charity wonderfull!
 Please please keep the money. gold, wonger anything I can trade flooding in. These bears need expensive care...  and it's bloody expensive keeping a couple of yachts here, and you wouldn't believe the price of food in the seafront restaurants. Bugger me it's pricy!

  Here is the next victim of terrible cruelty that needs saving.  This long suffering poor pink?, unicorn-horse thing is in desperate need of rescue by Waynes teddy-unicorn rescue.  Please send tons of lovely cash so he can have a yacht too.  I was hoping to have him onboard my yacht but sadly my crew of scantily clad Balinese dancing girls are all allergic to pink unicorns things, so bother, I'll have to buy another yacht. Isn't life a bitch....
 Still it's not my money so who cares (note to self remember to edit this last bit out or the mugs will realise charity is a scam)






No comments: