Saturday, July 4, 2020

I'm going to kill my poltergeist!


 Yes I'm going to kill my bloody poltergeist... if I can ever get hold of the git.  Seriously It's doing my head in now.
 Yesterday I dug out two straps to strap a poncho onto my bag, the straps are about 24 inches maybe long (50cm ish) now as the poncho bag needed attachment points adding I took one strap (for size)and the poncho to get a few loops sewn on. Piece of cake you'd think.  My mistake was leaving the other fucking strap in the house.
 Now to be fair I made a point of putting it safe on top of a folded softbox (a camera flash difuser) that lives in my bedroom when not in use. Nobody else goes into my room normally anyway so it should be safe enough for the few hours I was out yesterday.
 No bloody chance!  I went to get the other strap this morning to bung the poncho on my bag and!  Yes the bastard straps gone walkabout!
 FFS, these two straps have been in my rucksack for months doing bugger all, the day I get them out and put one safe it fucks off on holiday.
 Oh it did turn up in another room eventually, but I know where I left it and I know I didn't move it. And my son has better things to do than move odd short lengths of webbing about to pass the time.

No comments: