Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Good news and bad news.


 Yes folks theres good news and bad news, although if I'm honest the bad news isn't really that bad as far as your concerned
 The good news is I've taken a LOAD of new pics the last two day. So many I've balked at the editing today after about a third of one folder (theres 4) So this means there will be lots of nice new images popping up on the blog over the next few weeks. 
Part of the bad news is I need a new bigger bag, I've got more gear on order and the bloody bags crammed as it is. Where the hell my new lens is going I haven't a clue, this situation isn't helped by me buying a few new lens over the last year, some bigger than the ones I had before.  I also need a someone to carry the bloody bag as well.  It now weighs the same as a collapsed dwarf star!

 The other bad news is one of my new hideously expensive watches has gone MIA.  I made the mistake of letting someone else wear it on the first day of free travel in Wales.  Somebody is now the proud owner of a three figure price watch, the first figure being a four....   Ok it was £4.99 but thats still three figures in my book.  Ok it did loose an hour every hour, and the strap snapped but it was brand new....   I'll try not to loose any sleep over it...  FFS that was nearly a fiver!

 In other news I really fancy a proper holiday.  It's been longer than I care to remember since I last had a proper break away, I'm fancying Yorkshire, so maybe later in the year when things calm down a bit I'll escape for a few days.

No comments: