Thursday, July 9, 2020

Mysteries of the deep with Jeremy Wade


 Well I've been watching the  series Mysteries of the deep, and as something of a fan of Jeremy Wade I had high hopes, his river monsters program took us all over the world and was often fascinating watching.  Sadly I cant say the same for this.
 For starters calling it Mysteries of the deep with Jeremy Wade is a bit misleading. Many of the so called mysteries have been solved or are just myth or ledgend.   Jeremy is just the front man and spends all his time on a cliff or rock in what looks like cornwall to me, he's not exploring the mysteries just introducing the same boring endlessly overdone Discovery type nonsense.  You don't actually see much of him at all.
 I'm guessing he needs the money....

 Let me put it in fishing terms for Jeremy.
 The bait was good, but the hook was too small and the line too light. The fish is off into the tree roots and away.

 Waynes rating 3/10 ok, but you'll be none the wiser for watching it.







No comments: