Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Apprentice... Who is going to win???

I watched episode 8 of the apprentice last night, and you know something.. I don't really like any of the candidates much.
Personally I liked Mark Wright at first, but he's too pushy and too selfish for my taste, Then theres Katie Bulmer-Cooke, she seems pretty sensible, but I don't know if she has what it takes.  Sanja Sood-Smith seems to take too much of a back seat role, he'd make a great employee I'm sure, but the boss, no I don't think so.
Roisin Hogan, could be a possible, she's bright and seems fairly tough, but theres a long way to go yet.
Solomn Akhtar, again another who keeps his head down, a follower maybe rather than a leader?
Felipe Alvir-Baquero, he seems like a really nice guy, he's calm, fairly efficient, but I question if he's tough enough, although he is a lawyer so he should be prepared to go in for the kill.
Time will tell.

No comments: