Sunday, November 9, 2014

Doctor Who Capaldi series 1


The New Doctor Who series staring Peter Capaldi finished last night.
The series ended with the Doctor planning on going home to Gallifrey to start a new life there, and Clara Oswald walking away after the death of her new love Danny Pink (still a bloody silly name) the series seems to come to an end in more ways than one after twelve episodes. Theres still the Christmas special on Christmas day starring Nick Frost as Santa (frosty the santa?)
Anyway you get the feeling the series has come to an ending for real.  I don't know if the BBC are planning a rest or if they'll be big cast changes, but certainly something needs to be done.  I know the new Doctors not popular, so far I've only found one person who actually likes him, I certainly don't like the 'sneering man' as I call Capaldi.  I get the feeling he doesn't enjoy the role, it feels like his hearts not in it, the last two doctors have been really enthusiastic, Capaldi looks like he's reading the lines for the first time, theres no feeling, and please stop him sneering, he looks like a rabbit with those teeth !




No comments: