Monday, November 17, 2014

Adverts (again!)


Whats happened to the TV adverts. I mean companies pay huge sums of money to advertising agencies to come up with clever adverts based on the demographics of their audience.  Then we end up with totally shite adverts!
Take the Leisure Warner hotel advert.... The one with the woman with big teeth, bulging eyes and a nodding head who says "come on Colin" all the time.  I mean for heavens sake it's an advert for a hotel chain, you never see the bloody hotels, only the scary woman, and who wants to go on holiday with a hotel full of people like that? Not me that's for sure.
Then theres the car insurance adverts, ok meerkats are cute to look at, but I don't want one sorting out my car insurance, call me old fashioned but I'd like a normal human being to do the job.  And why don't the insurance companies tell us properly how long it'll take to sort out our cars after an accident rather than having stupid adverts with meerkats and bull dogs aimed at five year olds, after all not many five year olds buy car insurance.


No comments: