Thursday, August 15, 2024

My watch felt weird!

 

 Now I know this sounds daft but I put my watch on the wrong hand this morning, and boy did it feel weird!

 Just to clarify I didnt do it by accident or bad memory, I put it on my right hand for a reason, I wanted to put my other watch on as well and I couldnt put that on my right hand hand as the strap is tricky with a sort of safety catch thingy, so that had to go on my left hand.

 Now I know your wondering why is Wayne wearing two watches?  Is he copying lady Diana, or starting a new fashion trend?  Is he just bonkers?  The answer is no... well mostly no.

 My other watch is a self winding one and I wanted to "charge" it up before I wear it.  Thing is I still need the time as I have to pick someone up at a set time, so I need my real working watch.

 My normal watch is a diver style (I like them) but my God it feels bloody huge and heavy on the wrong hand.  I suppose as I wera a watch all the time and have for ever I'm so used to it on the normal hand I just dont notice it.

 makes you think though..

No comments: