Saturday, August 5, 2023

Weathers a joke

 

 It's August here in the UK and as a child I'd have spent most ov every day sitting on the beach being roasted.  Now I'm sitting around indoors with a fleese on and shivering under a 12 tog quilt at night.  Damm that global warming.....  No wait, hang on.   Global warming... getting warmer?  So how come it's getting colder not warmer?.    They cant be wrong can they?

 The weathers bloody awful here in Wales UK at Waynesworldblog global headquarters (yes my house) Anyway wet and grim it is.  Good thing modern cameras are better at high iso.  Looks like I'm going to need it today.

 I looked today for a professional underwater camera, no seriously I really did and nobody seems to make a pro version.  Yes you can buy underwater housing (I've got a cheap version myself for the 30d) and theres a few waterproof compacts, think go-pro and the like, but a proper full frame pro camera... No.

 Back in the film days Nikon did one, the Nikonos 5 35mm film camera, if I remember rightly it came with a 28mm lens and looked sort of normal camera like.  I nearly bought one at one point, they were bloody expensive though but I used to swim a lot back in my younger days and we had boats of one kind or another.




No comments: