Thursday, August 31, 2023

I'm shattered today

 

I've had two weddings in four day and another tomorrow, tired doesnt come close.  

 Part of the problem is wedding seem to be getting longer, and secondly I'm getting older.  It's no fun carrying a heavy camera around for something like ten hours, especially when you have lots of aches and pains that go with old age.

 Another factor is I'm not getting any real downtime,.  I'm either editing, shopping or being a taxi, one of the reasons I'm finding it hard to get pictures for this blog, I dont have time to get out and shoot any.

 Theres no two ways about it.  I have to have a proper break this year, some ME time.  Chill out and shoot some fun pics.  Mind the crap weather isnt helping, dark and gloomy is the normal for August it seems.

 Today I seriously sat down and thought about what I want to be doing in the near future, I cant go on out and on the go fourteen hours a day, I'm too bloody old.  I'm not getting time to catch up either.

 Whinge over.  Sorry readers.

No comments: