Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Poltergiest still at work.

 

 Well I go to the foot of our stairs as the expression goes.  My missing video light has finally turned up!!  (insert drum roll)  Sadly it's where it shouldn't be.  Today I was moving stuff around for the electrican and while waiting I open a camera bag, it's the one my Sony ZV1 lives in with it's own (new) video light and a proper microphone.... and today the missing video light.

 Now this really makes no sense.  This is a new bag, I've only had it about a month, so no way could the old missing video light have left in it from when it got lost a few years back.  And I use the sony from time to time, so I've been in the bag last week, this light wasnt there then.

Now the only other person who has been in my house since then is my son.  He's not given to playing silly buggers.  No way has he done it.  So I'm baffled.  It has to be a poltergiest.  I know I didnt put it there, I was stunned when I found it (I'd given it up as lost)  So frankly I'm at a loss for any other idea.

No comments: