Saturday, December 31, 2022

The end of another year/torch of the year.

 

 It's new years eve and another year nearly over.  So whats it been like?  Frankly, crap!

 The usual stress should have got better when my mother went into a care home, it hasnt, if anything it's got worse.  Shes now moaning about everything, constantly, the food, the careres (who seem nice enough) the homes going to fall down.  Her room is bugged to listen to her conversations. WTF would they learn?  My mum was a nurse not a spy, and she spends most of her time alone in her room anyway, nothing to hear.

 Sadly thats not all the stress, my cars electrics are playing up again, noting major, just a PITA just before MOT time, as it does every year.

I've got house problems, thats another drama unfolding, thats a bigger job to get sorted, proably months of work, and cheaper to knock it down and start from scratch, sadly thats not an option.

 

Anyway enough of my whinging, and onto TORCH OF THE YEAR!!!  insert drum roll here.

Waynesworldblogs torch of 2022 is.....   Trraaaa  Raaaa!  the Lumintop EDC AA.

 Yes a cheap, small single AA or 14500 battery torch.  Just about small enough-ish to fit on a keyring, or will slip in a pocket no problem.  It has reasonable battery life, loads of light, especially on a 14500, and it comes with a diffuser to make a mini lantern type torch.

 I have to say with all the other torches I've played with and tested this year, this ones grabbed me, it's the one I reach for to use every time I need a quick light, like yesterday looking for bolts to build a bed.  For it's size it's impressive, if this was my only torch I'd not worry being stuck at the top of pen-y-fan at night, it would get me down no worries.


The Lumintop edc and a AA battery



No comments: