Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas everybody. Ho Ho Ho!!!

 

 Yes Merry Christmas everybody.  Many thanks for those of you who have followed or viewed my ramblings over the year.

 Its the time to polish your glittery balls, feed the cat glitter so next doors lawn gets sparkly presents from Tiddles (dont actually do this I like cats) Wrap up lots of presents neatly, Not like my presents which look like the dog packed them, not helped by running out of bloody wrapping paper, and the stuff I had was terrible, thin doesn't come close.

 I put my tree up yesterday, took me about 10 minutes, I threw it up.   I mentioned before my Christmas spirit is lacking, and my body isnt too clever either, my backs knackered, I've had a headache for 4 days, which isn't a good thing.  Mind with the stress this year, thats not really a suprise.

 So onto the photo, it's ME as Santa, mind I look more like evil santa, but I have to work with what I have

May your Christmas be a good one.  Regards and Ho Ho Ho!




No comments: