Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I'm tired of idiots

 

 Yesterday I had to stop my car to avoid a woman and dog walking down the middle of the road, now it wasnt that she didn't see me or that she was crossing the road, no she was just walking down the middle of it.  When she saw me comming she made no attempt to go on the pavement (on both sides of the road) She just stayed there in the middle and waited for me to stop.  If it wasnt for the dog I was tempted not to stop.

 Speaking of dogs, also yesterday in the poor light of dusk I walked past a man with his dog, I couldn't actually see the dog, he was in bushes 15 metres away, neither could I see the thin black string the dog was on.  Luckly there was something about the way he was standing made me suspect a dog.  Had I not been looking for it, I could easily have fallen over the stupid invisible dog lead.  These need to be banned, seriously they do.

 Yesterday I managed to find my Christmas tree decorations.  Truth be told I dont feel very Christmas spirited this year.  Yes I got a few presents, the rest get money.  But I haven't put my tree up, and I've sort of half done my window lights, I say half done because my candle arch has died after many years of service.  I did spend an hour playing with it, with a tester and spare bulbs but the bastards not having any so I've binned it.  It's too late to buy another, and I cant be arsed!

 My cars electrics I've mentioned many times.  Being a Ford the electrics are designed to be crap.  Ford, designed by computer.  Built by robots.  Reapired by mechanics... daily  Well yet again this time of year the electrics start playing silly buggers. Frankly I'm sick of the thing.

No comments: