Tuesday, March 23, 2021

My house is really weird!


 I've mentioned the poltergiest a few times but my house is weird in other ways.  I've got doors that wont stay shut, and doors that wont stay open... except every now and then the ones that wont stay shut open by themselves, and the ones that wont stay open close by themselves.

 Now I know the normal reason doors fall open or shut is how the hinges are put on, and I know drafts can blow things about but if a door is hinged to fall shut it's shouldn't open without some other input, and my house isn't drafty.

 Now don't get me wrong I'm not flapping about this, it is what it is.  But I'm getting a bit pissed off with having to close doors that should be open or vise verser. It;s a PITA.

 I really must get some ghost hunting kit and see what happens, EMP meter, maybe a trifield and an IR camera and light.  Heck I could end up being Wales answer to Ghostbusters.... "who ya gonna call... Wayne! "   Ahhh maybe not.

No comments: