Monday, March 29, 2021

Is my poltergeist turning nasty???

 

 I've talked about my poltergeist quite a few times here, while it's a bit of a pain playing silly buggers it's never shown any signs of being nasty or dangerous.  That may be changing.

 The other day I was leaving my house and on my front door you have to hold the handle down as you close the door,, as the door was closing I felt the handle wrenched all the up to lock position, this actually hurt a bit as I obviously wasn't expecting it and hod pressure downward on the handle.

 I assumed my son was trying to lock the door from inside (for locking you have to pull the handle all the way up and it takes a bit of force to close all the lock pins) So I pushed to door open to have a word in his shell like (tell him off) and theres nobody there, in fact he was still in the bath where he'd been when I said "see you later" just beofre leaving.

 Now he's quick on feet but no way did he get back upstairs and close the bathroom door before I bashed the door back open to shout WTF!   Besides he'd have just said sorry and was just locking the door or something similar, he wouldn't have tried to hide, thats not him.

 So what are we left with, if it wasn't him and it cetrainly wasn't me that leaves nobody, my other sons away at the moment.  Would a poltergeist do that, why?  was it trying to stop me leaving? if thats the case jam the door locked would have worked better.  Maybe it's just me imagining it all, maybe the spring in the door handle just got stronger... Buggered if I know.  It only did it the once.  Maybe time will tell???

No comments: