Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Bloody poltergeist!

 I'm going to murder my poltergeist if I ever get my hands on it.  The Y shaped video bracket has vanished again! Last time I only found it after buying another one (sadly a different size) they were both in a large ziplock bag together, now ones gone.  I know I haven't used it, I haven't done any video for ages and it was in the bag last week when I was tidying up my gear.  

 Not only that an Israeli bandage had dissapeared from my trauma pack, there were two in there now theres only one ( an Israeli bandage is a sort of super army field dressing, it's a cross between a large dressing, a tourniquet and a pressure bandage and can be used for any of those applications)  it's normally in a pack with a proper tourniquet, airways, chest seals, wound packing and other emergency medical stuff.  For some reason it went walkabout.  I did manage to find that eventually, but again theres no reason it would have been removed from the pack in the first place.  Plus my bloody video light is still missing, thats gone I've given up looking for that  now. This is a PITA.

No comments: