Friday, January 29, 2016

I wouldn't say it's rained a lot lately... But...


 I wouldn't say it's rained a lot lately... But...  I've seriously considered making an ark!
 Indeed I even got a bit of wood and started carving, but then I remembered what happened to the wooden boat I made in woodwork in school.... It floated nicely.. upside down.
 I also thought about the business of collecting all the animals, but then theres over a 1000.000 species of ant, and that's without the hassle of keeping the bloody anteaters away from them, and I'd need more ants for the anteaters to eat.  You see what I mean, it's a total pain in the arse!
 Then theres mount Ararat, I mean suppose I end up on the top of that like the last ark is supposed to. It's in Eastern Turkey for a start, so a bloody long walk home (and that's without the wet bits) and have you seen it?  It's huge, it's nearly 17.000 foot above sea level.  Fair enough landing on the top of a pointy mountain, that's dodgy enough for a start, but how the hell am I going to get the elephants and giraffes down the bugger, they are not noted mountain climbers, indeed theres no record of one scaling Everest ever!
 So I've had a bit of a think and basically I've decided sod it!  I'll dust off my armbands and bollocks to the animals.... That'll save so much work....

No comments: