Friday, March 28, 2014

Some of my pet hates!

Speed bumps.  They don't work, the boy racers drive over them at 60mph (half the time they are in stolen cars anyway) and they damage cars that drive over them a lot, ask anybody who lives in an area with a lot and suspension and exhausts suffer the most.  The fact is modern cars were never designed to drive over the equivalent of a kerb every 2 minutes.

Corned beef cans with the key on the outside.  Lets face it we're in the 21st century now, there is a better way of opening a can than the stupid leathal corned beef key method.  How this is ok with all the health and safety we have these days baffles me!

Text messages.  I'm not anti text message, far from it they can be really useful.  The problem is they were never developed for having a conversation, they were for brief quick messages, if you want a conversation use the bloody telephone!

People who text/phone late at night.  Why in the name of all thats holy do some idiots have to text or phone at bloody midnight, just because they are up doesn't mean I am.  I have to get up early most days (and I don't sleep that great anyway) so I'm often in bed well before midnight, time after time I'll get some prat phone or text me, the worst ones are the ones who phone to tell me they can't get to sleep!
So let me get this right you couldn't sleep so you thought waking me up would help you? Selfish bastards, Maybe I should ring the silly fuckers at 3.30 AM and tell them I'm awake now fancy a chat? See how well that goes down.

Energy saving light bulbs, they don't last long, they give out a crap light and they use tones of energy to produce, far more than they save in their brief expensive life.

No comments: