Saturday, May 4, 2013

Is the number of photos you take related to the amount of kit carried?

Is the number of photos you take related to the amount of kit carried?
 I can't help but wonder, for many years I carried 3 bodies and 7 or 8 lens around pretty much everywhere, now I've cut down to 2 bodies and 4 lens, but it's still too much for my aging body to carry,  so I'm finding I carry my small compact everywhere (it lives in my pocket)    The courious thing is I find the less kit I carry the more pics I take. 
I first noticed this years back when I would nip into town and just take the one camera and a 28-85mm zoom, I suspect the fact you can just take the camera up to the eye and shoot rather than wonder which lens to fit or shall I use this or that filter is the reason.  I'm finding the same with the compact, I'm shooting pics pretty nearly every day with that, haven't taken the big camera out for a few weeks.
Makes me wonder.....

No comments: