Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dog owners! Whats wrong with some of them?

Twice in the last week I've had moronic dog owners walk across the road in front of my car. The worse part is these idiots had their dogs 30 foot behind them on those extending thin string leads.  The first one I saw in plenty of time, the second one (today) I bloody nearly ran over the dog.  I simply couldn't see the thin black lead and the dog came out from behind a parked car, the owner wasn't paying any attention to the dog and had his back to it. 
To be honest these leads should be banned from the streets, I saw an elderly lady tripped over by one a while back in a busy shopping centre, again the dog was one side of the path and the owner the other, the thin lead all but invisible again, they've nearly had me a few times, I've spotted the leads in time.
They should be either a tape type that can be seen easily or made a bright colour, and theres no place for these anywhere near a public place.   lets face it a dog 30 feet away isn't under proper control.

No comments: